GREAT JOB TONIGHT – WE ARE ROLLING GUYS…
Meeting members tonight (21) – Alysa Uhlenbrauck, Savannah Weaver, B Weiss, B Fogle, M Smith-Peake, A Denio, D Sherman, D Patton, J Wingett, C Swanson, J Dykema, H Rice, J Armstrong, G Eely, D Berg, S Crain, C Barnaby, B Hall, R Bunker, A Lamkin, B Wood
There’s a lot of stuff below – keep us updated on your success with contacts. As you bring in petitions I will post our numbers.
UPCOMING GOALS AND DATES:
March 4 – WE NEED 500 – a big day in the nomination process. If Hillary tightens it up on March 4, Super Delegates will continue to be the deciding factor for either to win. If she loses on that day – there’s a chance she’ll throw in the towel. If that happens – our job will get a whole lot more difficult – people will go back to Doritos and Judge Judy.
March 13 – WE NEED 1000 – Brittany has a great opportunity for us to go to Lansing and represent the Super Duper Club before Congress for Kidspeak at the Capitol. Stay tuned for details.
March 29 – Michigan Democratic Party meets in precincts around the state to determine who are chosen as delegates for the National convention. I applied – I have no chance but I think it would interesting to test the process…and we should be able to get a lot of signatures. We certainly should make the issue known there.
Major Accomplishments this Wednesday
- Chad Barnaby got 90 petition signatures today – YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! – way to go Chad! Keep it up.
- Dakota (the Klein girls’ man) and Chad have been shopping the shirt. Still working on a price. We may have to move off of black – any ideas on colors.
- We got 14 clipboards and petitions out there! and we are moving. GREAT!
LUNCH SIGN UP THRU NEXT WEEK –
- Thurs Feb 28 – first lunch – Myranda, Heather, Savannah
- Thur Feb 28 – second lunch – Corey, Dani, Jen
- Fri Feb 29 – first lunch – Myranda, Heather, Savannah
- Fri Feb 29 – second lunch – Corey, Dani, Jen
- Mon March 3 – first lunch – Bri, Heather, Savannah
- Mon March 3 – second lunch – Rachel, Brittany
- Tue March 4 – first lunch – Savannah, Myranda
- Tue March 4- second lunch – Becca, Stephanie
- Wed March 5 – first lunch – Savannah, Heather
- Wed March 5 – second lunch – Drew, Amber, Andrea
- Thur March 6 – first lunch – ???????????????
- Thur March 6 – second lunch – ???????????????
- Fri March 7 – first lunch – ???????????????
- Fri March 7 – second lunch – ???????????????
We need Thursday and Friday sign ups – Myranda will you take charge of the Lunch room petition drive? If you are working lunch – see if you can get out a few minutes early – stop by Mr. Wood’s pick up the sign and petition forms (unless you use your own) Hand out flyers only if people want them. Go to tables and have a conversation.
OUR TARGETED AREAS FOR PETITION DRIVES – check in with me when you’ve made a connection at the following places. If you need more petitions – just ask…we’ll ge them.
- Bowling Alleys – Dakota & Geoff, Heather & Josh
- MCC – Corey & Angelina & Aaron Brown (guys try to enlist some of your teachers)
- Churches – Everybody (don’t forget the club name change – What Would Jesus Sign)
- Coffee House on Seaway – Friday March 7 – Open Mic Night – ??????????????
- Middle School / Elementary School – Anybody
- Door to Door – Everybody
- The Mall – Everybody
- Dakota’s Dentist – Dakota
- VFW on Apple Ave – Corey & Andrea d
- If any parents want to be involved bring em along – Josh?
- Bells in Kalamazoo – Mr. Wood
- OAKRIDGE CARNIVAL – lots of petitions
Local Schools – Talk to friends and see if they want to carry this into their school. They need to be responsible…but if you trust them to do it right we will get them flyers, petitions, and clipboards. Here’s what we got below:
- Reeths Puffer – Geoff & Bri
- OV – Jen & Chad
- Whitehall – Alysa
- Fruitport – Andrea
- WMC – Myranda
- Ravenna – Amber
- MTA – Josh
- Mona Shores – Jen
- Baker College – Dani
Stuff that we are currently short of:
- We need more flyers printed – Thur AM
- We need more clipboards – Mr. Wood will go to Staple
- We need more petitions printed – Thur AM
- picket signs – to Lansing