Lesson Plans will be posted here weekly in PDF format. In order to access them merely click on the correct class. As changes occur to the plans during the course of the week, I will note those changes at the end of the post – not on the PDF original – so please keep that in mind.
To access the current week’s plans, merely go to the “Weekly Lesson Plans” Category on the right, click it and look to the last post. If you have any questions concerning the LPs please leave a reply. I will do my best to get back to you with an answer within 24 hrs.
I hope this helps you to better organize your school work and your life.
- Period 1 –Senior Current Issues
- Period 2 – Economics
- Period 3 – Economics
- Period 5 – Economics
- Period 6 – Government
Lesson Plan Updates – as the week progresses, there may be changes to the Lesson Plans. I will note changes below:
- Senior Current Issues (assigned) – The Vote – Oct 14, 2008
- Senior Current Issues (assigned) – McClatchy News – “28 years of Deregulation”
- Government (assigned) – Extra pages for – Special Interest Groups in the Community
- All Classes (Extra Credit) – The Vote – Oct 14, 2008
- All Classes (Extra Credit) – This American Life Radio – “The Giant Pool of Money”