Get your ten hours in – Deadline is Tuesday November 4. Election Day is Tuesday November 4.
It’s coming – Election Day – Tuesday November 4 – it’s the last day to get volunteer hours. If you are near a ten hour total – GET IT! If you’ve got 8 get to 10. If you’ve got 16 get to 20. If you are at 154 get to 160.
Keep up the good work. Have fun! You are making a difference in the world.
- Check here for more info on the Barack Obama campaign.
- Check here for more info on the John McCain campaign.
- Check here for more info on the Holly Hughes campaign.
- Check here for more info on the Mary Valentine campaign.
- Check here for more info on Precinct Two in Egelston on Nov 4.
ALL FOUR CAMPAIGNS ARE IN NEED OF WORKERS:
G.O.T.V. – Get out the Vote – Just give them a call. Warm up the car, post when you’re going here, and head on down for hours.
Please use this site to post weekly questions or comments on the candidates or volunteering options. You may use this site to communicate with other students on when and where and how you plan on getting involved. Don’t forget – any questions call Mr. Wood at (616) 402-8668 or email him email@example.com.
Click here for extra volunteer notebook pages.