Lesson Plans will be posted here weekly in PDF format. In order to access them merely click on the correct class. As changes occur to the plans during the course of the week, I will note those changes at the end of the post – not on the PDF original – so please keep that in mind.
To access the current week’s plans, merely go to the “Weekly Lesson Plans” Category on the right, click it and look to the last post. If you have any questions concerning the LPs please leave a reply. I will do my best to get back to you with an answer within 24 hrs.
I hope this helps you to better organize your school work and your life.
- January 5 to 9
- Period 1 – SCI Jan 5 to 9
- Period 2 – Econ Jan 5 to 9
- Period 3 – Econ Jan 5 to 9
- Period 5 – Econ Jan 5 to 9
- Period 6 – Gov Jan 5 to 9
- January 12 to 16
- Period 1 – SCI Jan 12 to 16
- Period 2 – Econ Jan 12 to 16
- Period 3 – Econ Jan 12 to 16
- Period 5 – Econ Jan 12 to 16
- Period 6 – Gov Jan 12 to 16
Lesson Plan Updates – as the week progresses, there may be changes to the Lesson Plans. I will note changes below:
Senior Current Issues – “EXPLORING AFRICA”
- Fishline Timeline Checklist – Fill out page one, and give it to Mr. Wood. Once it’s hung, schedule a time (either during exams) or before or after school prior to exams and present your timeline with checklist to Mr. Wood for a final project grade. Part of your Timeline grade will be your presentation to Mr. Wood…so when you present, know what you are talking about!
Africa Map Practice sites:
Government – “Bill of Rights”
- – Assignment – Teaching the Bill of Rights in Your Community