- Assigned on Thursday September 20.
- Due at the beginning of class on Monday September 24.
As you watch Mitt Romney’s acceptance speech from the Republican National Convention he talks about five main issues which include:
- The evaluation of President Obama’s first four years in office
- Romney’s family history
- Romney’s business experience
- Romney bashes President Obama’s future policies
- Romney’s proposed policies if he is elected
For each issue you need to construct a paragraph (5-8 sentences long) explaining the following:
- Briefly describe the issue using 1 or 2 examples from the video.
- Why do you think Romney included this issue in his speech?
- Who do you think the issue was directed at (i.e. middle class, lower class, upper class, immigrants, adults, young people, etc.) and why?
The final result of the assignment will be 5 well constructed paragraphs with the three details included in each. To do a thorough job on the assignment go back to the video and re-watch it.
Any questions e-mail me (email@example.com) or Mr. Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)