- Go here for a link to the story.
- Go here to learn about the charity that makes the bracelets.
- The issue has been around for awhile. Go here for a 2010 story in Wyoming.
- Go here to learn about the ACLU – American Civil Liberties Union.
- Go here to find your Bill of Rights.
- And please, please, please don’t forget this.
In this Feb. 20, 2013 file photo, Easton Area School District students Brianna Hawk, 15, left, and Kayla Martinez, 14, display their “I (heart) Boobies!” bracelets for photographers outside the U.S. Courthouse in Philadelphia. The Easton Area School District says it will take its fight against “I (heart) Boobies!” bracelets to the U.S. Supreme Court. The board voted 7-1 Tuesday night, Oct. 29, 2013 to appeal a decision rejecting its claim the bracelets are lewd and should be banned from school. The bracelets are designed to promote breast cancer awareness among young people. Photo: Matt Rourke, AP