Senior Current Issues is off to Chicago – Saturday February 1 – to celebrate Groundhog’s Day. Stay tuned for details… Get the day off from Work. We need Drivers.
YOU ARE INVITED – to Chicago Saturday February 1
- We leave Grand Haven at 8:00 AM EST
- Take the 9:27 AM CST train from Michigan City
- Arrive downtown 11:00 AM CST
- Bad weather return trip 6:22 PM CST (arrive Michigan City – 8:12)
- Back to Muskegon by 11:00 PM.
- Good weather return trip 9:15 PM CST (arrive Michigan City – 11:05)
- Back to Muskegon by 1:30 AM.
- Mr Wood’s tele – (616) 402-8668
Hey guys…we are going to celebrate Chicago’s second greatest holiday – GROUND HOGS DAY. We meet in Grand Haven (8:00 AM.) We carpool down to Michigan City, Indiana. And then we take the Southshore line train into the Windy City ($8.50 one way). It drops us smak dab in the middle of town – directly under Millennium Park. We head up the stairs and scatter. Go where you want. Have a great time. Meet back at the train – the return time will depend on weather and plans. We will confirm return time prior to going – so parents will know times before we leave.