OK – guys here you go – adjusted due dates for Government class final two weeks. Check links for specific information.
A.C.T! Work – for MP #3 are all individualized. You work on your group selected issue but your grade is YOU ONLY. Your grade for the project in marking period #3 consists of two assignments. Make sure that you run these reflections by me regularly – over and over again. They need to be complete – they count 50% of your ACT MP grade and 50% of your Final.
- News Article – actively read and reflected on in the appropriate format.
- Letter to your representative. Make sure you use appropriate format.
- Turn in group notebook with your two assignment by Tuesday January 21.
- Calling Congress 101 – Fri (17), Sat (18), Sun (19).
FINAL Exam Wed January 22 – we will take a CA on the day of the final. This will be taken in the computer lab…it will however not count as the final – like I said it is a Common Assessment. The Final will consist of two parts.
- 50% of your final will be your News Article reflection above
- 50% of your final will be your Federalism chart test. Make sure that you know it!