United doesn’t do a non-stop and they cost a lot. Delta is too expensive as well $425.
U.S. Airways – is $298 (taxes included). A little high, however the times and the conditions are very good.
- Flight out (May 3) 9:25 AM / arrive in DC at 10:59 AM
- Flight back (May 9) 5:25 PM / arrive in Detroit at 7:17 PM
- This gives us a good chunk of Sat May 3 in DC. And a good chunk of Fri May 9 in DC.
- We’ll have to leave early in AM on May 3. Probably 5:30…not too bad. And getting back at 7:17 will allow plenty of time to drive home to Muskegon.
- Conditions – we must pay a $25 non refundable deposit by February 18. Very good!
- Conditions – we must pay the balance of the ticket by March 19. Very good!
- This ain’t bad – conditions are much better than going online paying all at once. Plus the times in and out are great. And its a direct flight.
We need to talk – and make a decision…this week. I’ll announce a meeting in the cafeteria for Wednesday. Let me know if you have any questions.