I’m so sorry...Me and Mr. Lohman waited and waited and waited for this weather system to move on. It’s not going to happen. There is a Winter Weather Advisory in effect on the drive to Michigan City until noon on Sunday. That’s the middle of our drive to Michigan City…with the new rules and all, we have to be really careful that we follow the weather report if ever want to go again.
Mr. Lohman suggested that we go on Saturday after finals (Saturday January 25)…sounds good to me. Let’s pencil it in. Maybe more folks will be able to go. Maybe we won’t have to mess with all this ice. Please e-mail me if you got this message (firstname.lastname@example.org). And spread the word – we’ll go I promise – just not tomorrow.
So, have a great holiday all. See you next year. Salamou Alaykoum.