Girl Rising will be playing at Cinema Carousel in Muskegon at 7:30 PM on Thursday, May 9. Go here for more information.
- View the movie trailer here.
- Read a movie review here.
- Write an essay (150 word minimum) on why you want to go
- Send it to Mr. Wood at email@example.com on google docs
- or bring in a hard copy typed – 12 point font / 1 inch margins
- All qualifying essays will be placed in a hat – we’ll draw ten winners
- If you don’t get a free ticket – that still gives you time to buy one.
The catch is if you WIN THE TICKET – you’ve got to go! So don’t enter if you cannot go to the movie. We don’t want somebody to take a ticket and then waste it. To insure that doesn’t happen – you can get your winning ticket from Mrs Bejarano on Wednesday May 8. We’ll announce the winners this Wednesday May 1. That gives you a week to set up a ride. If you cannot go tell Mrs. Bejarano – we will draw again and give the ticket to somebody who can go.
Please – try to see this movie – you will truly be inspired – and awakened to the spirit and courage of some amazing young girls.